Saturday, October 31, 2009

full moons and horror children!

Is it a full moon???? please tell me it is a full moon...

I took a very ratty mr 3.5 out for a drive this afternoon to try and break the naughty cycle... so off we putt (litterally at the moment because our pick up truck is having a few health issues of late) and we pull up at the bakery (because my child needs more sugar after trick or treating for hours last night)... as i am getting the horror child out of the car, he leans into my arm, which for a second made me go 'awww, my precious.... OMFG!!! WTF CHILD!?! he leant into my arm so it could catch his snot laden sneeze... I wanted to drop and roll... why are children so disgusting???

So we walk into the bakery and 3.5 puts his grotty nose up against the glass, which i am praying the girl behind the counter didn't notice and I could also pretend it did not happen... but just then, my little monster topped his two snot incidences by pulling up his shirt, putting his hands down the front of his pants and going the scratch....


THAT WAS IT....


I grabbed his little hand, hauled him back into the truck, turned the music up loud enough to muffle his crying and chugged on home...

so please god, let it be a full moon when i look out tonight, for then i can believe that this will not happen again tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment